- Bilateral cooperation
- Press center
- Consular issues
Visa application form
|Has to be paid upon application at the Embassy|
ATTENTION: Consular fees have to be paid only in EUR. Fees paid in HRK can not be refunded.
Please be also informed that the consular fee has to be paid in the same month you apply for the visa at the Embassy. Consular fees paid in the previous month in advance can not be refunded.
RAIFFEISENBANK AUSTRIA D. D. ZAGREB, PETRINJSKA 59
URED ZA KONZULARNE POSLOVE REPUBLIKE KAZAHSTAN, ZAGREB
Multicurrency nonresident account number:
1500181650 — IBAN HR5624840081500181650 KONZULARNE PRISTOJBE
Konzulama pristojba za Gospodin __________________________________ ___________ EUR
Proviziju banke plača uplatitelj.
Business, work or private
Tourist visa for up to 30 days
Business, work or private
for 2 years
for 3 years
for 4 years
for 5 years
Consular office reserves the right to require the applicant to provide additional documents and, if necessary, be invited to interview persons requesting a visa.
Note: Length of stay in the Republic of Kazakhstan in the presence of the annual multi-entry visa should not exceed 120 calendar days. This information will be placed in your visa.
Information about e-visa of the Republic of Kazakhstan
An electronic visa (business, tourist and medical treatment) is issued based on a valid invitation from the Kazakh side, considered by the migration service units of the Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Kazakhstan under the established procedure.
Foreigners can enter/exit the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan using a valid electronic visa only through the checkpoints of international airports of Astana and Almaty.
Tourist electronic visas are issued to citizens of 117 states, business and medical treatment visas - 23 states (the list of countries is attached).
The electronic visa is valid only for the recipient of the visa and does not apply to accompanying persons.
Paid consular fees are not refundable.
Passport provided by the recipient of a visa should meet the following criteria:
1) should not cause doubts in authenticity and belonging to its owner, have marks of extension, reservations, notes, erasures and corrections, torn or unsewn pages;
2) should have at least 2 blank pages;
3) should expire no earlier than 3 months from the expiry date of the requested visa.
The Kazakh inviting side informs the migration authorities about arrived foreigners within three working days (this service is available online at the Visa and Migration Portal).
Step-by-step e-visa issuance algorithm
- in order to obtain an electronic visa, you should register on the website of the Visa and Migration Portal (www.vmp.gov.kz/en);
- after registration, learn about the requirements for obtaining an electronic visa;
- enter the invitation number (sent by the inviting side in the Republic of Kazakhstan) and fill in the visa application form;
- pay the consular fee;
- print an electronic visa (the visa is formed in the personal cabinet as well as sent to the email address you provided when filling in the registration form);
- present a printed electronic visa when passing through passport control at international airports in Astana and Almaty.
List of countries citizens of which may be issued an electronic single entry tourist visa to the Republic of Kazakhstan
4.Antigua and Barbuda
15. Brunei Darussalam
16. Burkina Faso - Upper Volta
20. Central African Republic
25. Congo (Republic)
26. Costa Rica
27. Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
29. Democratic People's Republic of Korea
32. Dominican Republic
33. El Salvador
36. Faroe Islands
65. Marshall Islands
72. Myanmar (Burma)
82. Papua New Guinea
88. Saint Kitts and Nevis
89. Saint Lucia
90. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
92. San Marino
93. Sao Tome and Principe
94. Saudi Arabia
98. Sierra Leone
99. South Africa
106.Trinidad and Tobago
List of countries citizens of which may be issued an electronic single entry business and medical treatment visa to the Republic of Kazakhstan
13. Virgin Islands
22. South Africa