Citizens of Singapore and New Zealand may enter and exit Kazakhstan without issuing visas if the period of stay in the Republic of Kazakhstan does not exceed 30 calendar days from the moment of crossing the State border of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Applicants are required to apply for a visa IN PERSON or their legal representative by providing credentials of representation. The list of documents is as follow:
1) Visa application form (download Application Form)
Visa application form shall be filled in legible manner by hand or using machine script in the state language, Russian or English. Answers to questions of Visa application form shall be exhaustive. The visa recipient personally (Visa documents for visa issue to minor children on their behalf are filled by their lawful representatives) signs visa application form.
2) Сolor, or a black and white photograph of the size of 3.5x4.5 centimeters.
Photo, pasted in visa application form shall correspond to age of the citizen at the time of the document execution with the clear full-face image of the person, no darkened-lens goggles and headdress, except for persons for whom constant carrying a headdress is obligatory attribute of their national or religious affiliation provided that this person is represented in such headdress in the passport photo.
3) One of the following documents: Note Verbale / Letter of Request of the visa recipient / Invitation registered with the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (the number and date of issue of the invitation to the visa recipient is provided by the inviting party).
4) Valid diplomatic, official, foreign passport of a citizen of a foreign country or other identity document recognized in this capacity by the Republic of Kazakhstan and granting the right to cross the State Border of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The passport presented by the visa recipient shall meet the following criteria:
- its authenticity and belonging to the holder shall not raise any doubts it shall not contain any marks, remarks, records, erasures and corrections, teared out or unbound pages;
- shall have at least 2 blank pages intended for visas, except for recipients of visas for departure from the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- its validity period shall expire not earlier than 3 months after expiry date of the requested visa, except for recipients of visas for departure from the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5) Copy of the passport;
6) Copy of a document confirming place of residence of the visa recipient (for applicants who are not citizens of Singapore / New Zealand. E.g. Employment Pass, Work Permit, Student Pass);
7) Copy of a Birth Certificate (for visa issue to minor children);
8) Original document confirming the payment of the consular fee (download Bank account details);
9) Additional documents required for visa receipt according to Appendix 1 to the Rules (download Appendix 1).
Visa processing time – 5 working days
For visas of "C1" category – 5 months. If it is necessary to conduct additional study of the submitted documents, the term is extended for no longer than 7 months.
Starting on January 1, 2019 a single entry e-visa (business, tourist and medical treatment) is issued based on a valid invitation from the Kazakh side, considered by the migration service units of the Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Kazakhstan under the established procedure.
Tourist electronic visas are issued to citizens of 117 states, business and medical treatment visas - 23 states (download Information about e-visa).
The procedure for execution of invitations, coordination of invitations to entrance of non-citizens (hereinafter – visa recipients) to the Republic of Kazakhstan, issue, cancellation, recovery of the Republic of Kazakhstan visas and also extension and reduction of their validity term is defined by Rules for execution of invitations, coordination of invitations to entrance of the noncitizens to, issue, cancellation, recovery of the Republic of Kazakhstan visas, as well as extension and reduction of their validity term (hereinafter – Rules) approved by Joint order No. 11-1-2/555 of the Acting Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 24, 2016 and Order No. 1100 of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 28, 2016 (download Rules).
Working hours of the Consular Section:
Submission: 09:30-12:30 (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday)
Collection: 16:00-17:00 (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday)
Documents are accepted in order of priority, without an appointment and expedited service
Embassy reserves the right to refuse visas issue without explanation of motives and causes of refusal
Created at : 3.07.2018, 14:10,
Updated at : 10.09.2018, 14:10