State registration of the birth of a child
To register the birth of a child within two months, and in case of the birth of a dead child – no later than five days after the birth
- Copies of identity documents of parents (original for verification).
- A copy of the certificate of marriage of the parents (original for verification).
- Medical certificate of birth or a copy of the court decision on the establishment of the fact of the birth of the child.
- Original document confirming the payment of the consular fee.
In case of violation of the term of birth registration of a child, except for the cases provided for in clause 9 of the public service standard, you need to additionally the following:
- Written explanatory from parents, composed in an arbitrary form.
- Certificate of absence of a record of the birth of the registration authority of the relevant administrative and territorial unit.
- Certificate of the child's health.
The public service is free of charge for:
- Participants and disabled people of the Great Patriotic War and persons equated to them for benefits and guarantees, persons awarded with orders and medals of the former USSR for selfless labor and perfect military service in the rear during the Great Patriotic War, persons who have worked (served) for at least six months from June 22, 1941 to May 9, 1945 and who were not awarded orders and medals of the former USSR for selfless labor and perfect military service in the rear during the Great Patriotic War, disabled people, as well as one of the parents of a disabled person from childhood, a disabled child, guardians (trustees), state organizations.
- Individuals – for issuing certificates to them when changing, supplementing, restoring and correcting records of birth certificates, due to mistakes made during the registration of the civil status act.
Created at : 19.06.2017, 15:20,
Updated at : 19.06.2017, 15:20