Service (A3, A4)
Service Visa – A3
You can apply for "A3" category Service visa (single entry until 90 days / multiple entry until 1 year) if you are:
- Member of official delegation, accompanying person and their family member;
- Media representative of the media accredited in Kazakhstan (approval of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan required)
- Military person traveling to Kazakhstan with the official purposes;
- Dependent of A2 and A4 category visas.
You can apply for "A3" category Service visa (single entry until 90 days / multiple entry until 120 days within 1 year) if you are:
- International organization passport holder that are not equivalent to diplomatic agents and national passport holders and their family members;
- Service passport holder, travelling to Kazakhstan with the official purposes;
- Diplomatic courier that are not diplomatic passport holders, with courier's papers;
- Person traveling to Kazakhstan with the invitation of foreign diplomatic representatives accredited in Kazakhstan.
Service Visa – A4
You can apply for "A4" category Service visa (single entry until 90 days / multiple entry until 180 days) if you are:
- Member of administrative and technical staff of the foreign diplomatic representative, staff of the international organization and consular sections accredited in Kazakhstan and their family members.
List of required documents:
1. A completed visa application form. Download [PDF] or [Word]. Filled out sample application form form for reference;
2. An original passport of the applicant (please note that the passport must be valid at least three months after visa's date of expiry);
3. One passport-size photo (in colour) of the applicant;
4. A verbal note or invitation letter (visa support) approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan;
5. Dependent family members must provide confirmation of relationship (e.g. marriage and birth certificates) and copy of the visa of a primary applicant (if the primary applicant in Kazakhstan).
Service visas are issued free of charge.
Note! Applicants who are applying for their minor children must present additionally:
1. A letter from one of the child's parents stating non-objection to the child's other parent taking him or her to Kazakhstan.
2. A copy of the child's birth certificate (with stamp of legalization or apostille).
3. A copy of the both parents' passports.
Created at : 1.01.2016, 09:00,
Updated at : 1.01.2016, 09:00