Private (C10) - for ethnic Kazakhs
You must be a resident of Hong Kong SAR or Macao SAR, PRC in order to apply for a visa through the Consulate General. The visa applicant should come in person with exception of applications for diplomatic/service visas.
Private Visa - C10 (for ethnic Kazakhs only)
You can apply for "C10" category Private visa (single entry until 90 days / multiple entry until 90 days) if you are:
- ethnic Kazakh and have proof of your nationality.
- Application drop-off: 09:30 am to12:30 pm
- Visa pick-up: 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- Operating days of Consular Section: weekdays (except Wednesdays and public holidays of Kazakhstan)
- In case of announcement of Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning within the area of Hong Kong the Consulate General will be closed for public. If the Typhoon Signal No. 8 is lowered to No. 3, or the Black Rainstorm Warning is lowered to a Red before 1:00 p.m., the Consulate will reopen on the same day within one hour of the lowering.
- General visa: 5 working days (ex. Monday drop-off – Next Monday pick-up)
List of required documents
1. A completed visa application form. Download [PDF] or [Word]. Filled out sample application form for reference;
2. An original passport of the applicant (must be valid at least three months after visa's date of expiry);
3. Copy of the applicant's passport (first page);
4. One passport-size photo (in colour) of the applicant;
5. Letter of request;
6. Copy of the applicant's Hong Kong or Macao Identity Card;
7. Proof of nationality;
Visas for ethnic Kazakhs are issued free of charge.
Note! Applicants who are applying for their minor children must present additionally:
1. A letter from one of the child's parents stating non-objection to the child's other parent taking him or her to Kazakhstan.
2. A copy of the child's birth certificate (with stamp of legalization or apostille).
3. A copy of the both parents' passports.
Created at : 1.01.2016, 09:00,
Updated at : 1.01.2016, 09:00