You must be a resident of Hong Kong SAR or Macao SAR, PRC in order to apply for a visa through the Consulate General. The visa applicant should come in person with exception of applications for diplomatic/service visas.
Investor Visa – A5
You can apply for "A5" category Investor visa (single entry until 90 days / multiple entry until 3 years) if you are:
- Head or deputy head or other official person doing investment activities in Kazakhstan and their family member.
Hours Application drop-off: 09:30 am to12:30 pm Visa pick-up: 3:00pm to 5:00pm Operating days of Consular Section: weekdays (except Wednesdays and public holidays of Kazakhstan) In case of announcement of Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning within the area of Hong Kong the Consulate General will be closed for public. If the Typhoon Signal No. 8 is lowered to No. 3, or the Black Rainstorm Warning is lowered to a Red before 1:00 p.m., the Consulate will reopen on the same day within one hour of the lowering.
Processing Time General visa: 5 working days (ex. Monday drop-off – Next Monday pick-up)
List of required documents
1. A completed visa application form. Download [PDF] or [Word]. Filled out sample application form for reference;
2. An original passport of the applicant (please note that the passport must be valid at least three months after visa's date of expiry);
3. One passport-size photo (in colour) of the applicant;
4. An invitation letter (visa support) from the Ministry of Investments and Development of Kazakhstan approved by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan;
5. Dependent family members must provide confirmation of relationship (e.g. marriage and birth certificates) and copy of the visa of a primary applicant (if the primary applicant in Kazakhstan).
Investor visas are issued free of charge.
Note! Applicants who are applying for their minor children must present additionally:
1. A letter from one of the child's parents stating non-objection to the child's other parent taking him or her to Kazakhstan.
2. A copy of the child's birth certificate (with stamp of legalization or apostille).
3. A copy of the both parents' passports.
Created at : 1.01.2016, 09:00,
Updated at : 1.01.2016, 09:00