Diplomatic (A1, A2)
Diplomatic Visa - A1
You can apply for "A1" category Diplomatic visa (single entry until 90 days / multiple entry until 1 year) if you are:
- Head of State, Government, International Organization and member of their families with a diplomatic status;
- Member of Parliament, International organization and member of official delegations with diplomatic passports;
- Honorary Consul of Kazakhstan.
You can apply for "A1" category Diplomatic visa (single entry until 90 days / multiple entry until 120 days within 1 year) if you are:
- Diplomatic passport and equivalent to diplomatic status passport holder;
- Diplomatic courier with courier's papers.
Diplomatic Visa - A2
You can apply for "A2" category Diplomatic visa (single entry until 90 days / multiple entry until 180 days) if you are:
- Diplomatic agent of foreign diplomatic and equivalent to them representatives accredited in Kazakhstan traveling to Kazakhstan with a purpose of work; Honorary Consuls of foreign states accredited in Kazakhstan and their family members.
List of required documents:
1. A completed visa application form. Download [PDF] or [Word]. Filled out sample application form for reference;
2. An original passport of the applicant (please note that the passport must be valid at least three months after visa's date of expiry);
3. One passport-size photo (in colour) of the applicant;
4. A verbal note or invitation letter (visa support) approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan;
5. Dependent family members must provide confirmation of relationship (e.g. marriage and birth certificates) and copy of the visa of a primary applicant (if the primary applicant in Kazakhstan).
Diplomatic visas are issued free of charge.
Note! Applicants who are applying for their minor children must present additionally:
1. A letter from one of the child's parents stating non-objection to the child's other parent taking him or her to Kazakhstan.
2. A copy of the child's birth certificate (with stamp of legalization or apostille).
3. A copy of the both parents' passports.
Created at : 1.01.2016, 09:00,
Updated at : 1.01.2016, 09:00