- Main page
- Atendees of Religious Events (B6) - except missionary purposes
Atendees of Religious Events (B6) - except missionary purposes
You must be a resident of Hong Kong SAR or Macao SAR, PRC in order to apply for a visa through the Consulate General. The visa applicant should come in person with exception of applications for diplomatic/service visas.
This category of visa is issued on a basis of an invitation letter (visa support) of the Ministry of Religious Affairs and Civil Society of Kazakhstan approved by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan.
You can apply for "B6" category Attendees of Religious Events (B6) visa (single entry until 30 days within 90 days) if you are:
- visiting Kazakhstan with a purpose to participate in religious events (except missionary purposes).
- Application drop-off: 09:30 am to12:30 pm
- Visa pick-up: 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- Operating days of Consular Section: weekdays (except Wednesdays and public holidays of Kazakhstan)
- In case of announcement of Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning within the area of Hong Kong the Consulate General will be closed for public. If the Typhoon Signal No. 8 is lowered to No. 3, or the Black Rainstorm Warning is lowered to a Red before 1:00 p.m., the Consulate will reopen on the same day within one hour of the lowering.
- General visa: 5 working days (ex. Monday drop-off – Next Monday pick-up)
List of required documents
1. A completed visa application form. Download [PDF] or [Word]. Filled out sample application form for reference;
2. An original passport of the applicant (must be valid at least three months after visa's date of expiry);
3. Copy of the applicant's passport (first page);
4. One passport-size photo (in colour) of the applicant;
5. An invitation letter (visa support) from the Ministry of Religious Affairs and Civil Society of Kazakhstan approved by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan;
6. Copy of the applicant's Hong Kong or Macao Identity Card;
7. Visa fee payment confirmation (bank slip).
- Visa fee: single entry – 80 USD
- Visa fee for USA passport holders;
- Japan citizens are exempt from visa fees on a basis of bilateral agreement with Kazakhstan.
Deposit the visa fee to the account of the Consulate General of the Republic of Kazakhstan in any branch of Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited. Account No.: 012-676-0-801431-6
Created at : 1.01.2016, 09:00,
Updated at : 1.01.2016, 09:00