- Bilateral cooperation
- Press center
- Consular issues
In December 2012 the Head of State in his address to the Nation presented the Strategy for development of the Republic of Kazakhstan until the year 2050. Its main goal is the establishment of a welfare society based on a strong statehood, developed economy and universal labor opportunities, as well as Kazakhstan's joining the thirty most developed countries of the world.
To achieve this goal, the "Kazakhstan-2050" Strategy implies implementation of seven long-term priorities:
1. The economic policy of the new course is a comprehensive economic pragmatism based on profitability, return on investment and competitiveness.
2. Comprehensive support for entrepreneurship - the leading strength of the national economy.
3. New principles of social policy - social guarantees and personal responsibility.
4. Knowledge and professional skills are key points of the modern system of education, training and retraining of personnel.
5. Further strengthening of statehood and development of Kazakhstan's democracy.
6. A consistent and predictable foreign policy is the promotion of national interests and the strengthening of regional and global security.
7. New Kazakhstani patriotism is the basis for the success of our multinational and multi-confessional society.