- Bilateral cooperation
- Press center
- Consular issues
- Tourism in Kazakhstan
Registration is carried out at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan before the departure of children outside the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
For the registration of children by adopters or their confidants, the following documents are submitted to the Ministry:
1) application for registration of children (2 copies);
2) personal registration card of children (2 copies);
3) the original passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter referred to as a passport), issued to a child-citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, transferred for adoption to foreigners, with an authorization note from the internal affairs bodies about going abroad for permanent residence;
4) a notarized copy of the child's passport (2 copies);
5) a notarized copy of identity documents of the adoptive parents (2 copies);
6) two color photographs of a child measuring 3.5 x 4.5 centimeters;
7) a notarized copy of the birth certificate of the child (2 copies);
8) a notarized copy of the certificate of adoption;
9) a copy of the court decision on the approval of the application of foreigners for adoption, certified by the court (2 copies).
Registration of children is carried out within five working days from the date of submission of documents.
In the case of providing incomplete data or an incomplete set of documents, the reception of documents for the registration of children is not carried out.
After elimination of the made shortcomings documents submit again in accordance with general practice.
When registering, an insert is attached to the child's passport and stamped.
In the case of absence of an insert in the passport and a stamp on registration, a child's departure from the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan is not allowed.
Adopters in the first three years after the court's decision on adoption comes into force every six months, in subsequent years - at least once a year until the child reaches eighteen years of age - submit to the authorized body reports on living conditions, training, education and health status adopted child with photos attached.
When submitting a report through a foreign institution, a consular officer sends it to the Ministry for onward transmission to the authorized body.
When the child's place of residence is changed, the adoptive parents, within five working days, send to the agency and the foreign institution where the child is registered, a notification of the place of residence of the adopted child.